Now hiring: Intern in Marketing and social media
• Assist in the preparation of BCCTC publications and events, including drafting a blog to be posted on BCCTC Blog.
• Keep BCCTC abreast of trends in Brexit, Canada - UK business, Commonwealth
• Assist with the creation of the BCCTC's e-newsletter, by compiling, writing and editing articles and graphics as needed.
• Assist with management of the BCCTC's social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Linked
In and Instagram.
• Provide BCCTC with support in research and analysis of various topics, organizations, and key players in the field.
• Provide any other support to the BCCTC as needed.
Note: this is a non-paid volunteer position for 1 year.
Those interested please email your resume to: email@example.com