- Mon., May 17https://sccc.ca/fika-talks/Meet and next-generation employment challenges. Stepping into the employer branding year of 2021, most organizations do so having known a year with disruptive changes to the employee, candidate, and workplace experience – all happening at once. How will this affect companies’ employer branding effor
- Thu., May 20https://www.babinc.org/tbad2021/BritishAmerican Business’ Transatlantic Business Awards Dinner is the premier gala event of the transatlantic business calendar and regularly attracts an audience of more than 400 senior business and government executives from both sides of the Atlantic.
- Thu., May 27https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/regiThe BCBC is glad to invite you to its Virtual Chocolate and Wine tasting. This wine tasting will be associated with a mix of finest and excellent Belgian chocolate praline, prepared specially for you by the Belgian Chocolate Shop, in collaboration with Barry Callebaut. GTA only.
- Mon., May 31https://www.investottawa.ca/eventbrite-evenJoin Invest Ottawa and Christian Siviere and learn about CPTPP. This seminar will explain the content of this major Trade Agreement and what it means for Canadian businesses, how to benefit from it, focusing on the trade of goods.
- Wed., Oct. 27https://www.tastewales.comFollowing on from the huge success of the event in 2019, BlasCymru/TasteWales 2021 will bring together producers, buyers and food industry professionals at this signature international food and drink trade event and conference.