- Tue, Mar 02https://www.canada-uk.org/2021/navigate-perJoin our friends of the Canada - UK Chamber of Commerce at their next Financial Services Forum. Your BCCTC membership gives you special access to this event, email us for your promo code: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fri, Mar 05TorontoConceived by British high-tech magician, Jamie Allan, this experiential exhibit blends Jamie’s encyclopedic knowledge on the history of magic with state-of-the-art-technology to bring illusions of the past into the 21st century. A labyrinth of mysterious rooms transporting you to different eras of i
- Mon, Mar 08https://www.britishcanadianchamber.com/evenAn online panel discussion celebrating women leaders from the tech, international trade, social responsibility and beverage sectors. Listen to their unique stories to gain insight on how to succeed in today's evolving world of business. Following this, participate in an optional whisky tasting.
- Mon, Mar 08http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/regisFollowing the panel discussions to celebrate International Women's Day, join us for a guided whisky tasting with Diageo. Enjoy and learn about the world's best selling scotch whisky Jonnie Walker. Options to join: 1) Register and purchase a whisky tasting kit; 2) Register for the live event only.
- Tue, Mar 16https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WNBCC's final event in this series will look at the UK/EU deal which contains a range of provisions under which the deal might evolve, whether because of suspected breach or as the basis for building up the relationship in key areas. Here we will gaze into our crystal ball and look at how trading...
- Wed, Mar 17https://www.ciffa.com/education/?Course=BreBrexit has changed the way business is done between the UK and the EU, and this online virtual workshop will examine its impact on Canada’s imports and exports. BCCTC Members get a discount! Contact us: email@example.com