Join us in Birmingham as senior business executives, government officials and academics come together and create the 2019 Transatlantic Conference of the British-American Business Network. A robust gathering of global thought leaders across North America and the United Kingdom to discover and understand new opportunities and to build demonstrably relevant relationships.
Once a year the British-American Business Network brings together members of all its 23 chapters throughout the US and UK at its Annual Transatlantic Business Conferences, for a 2-day program of high level business discussions and networking with business executives actively involved in transatlantic business.
The conference has previously been held in the cities of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Washington and San Francisco. This conference will welcome 300 delegates from across the British-American Business Network and Directors from chapter member firms which include many of the US & UK’s largest manufacturers, exporters and professional services companies held in Birmingham, United Kingdom, on 27th June.
To get your members 25% discount email us at: email@example.com
Themes & Topics
“The Future of Transatlantic Trade”
1. The current world we are in Analysing the UK’s current place in the world with economic and political changes
2. Canada is open for business Strong cultural, historical and linguistic links with the UK, similar legal and business practices and consistent economic growth make Canada a key market.
3. The Economic Challenges Facing Business and Industries An Economic update from industry leaders including trade statistics, effects of Brexit, economic impacts etc
4. The UK-US Relationship The UK & US are known for their special relationship but how are relations? This panel will also offer practical information on how to approach US expansion.
5. The Annual Interview: The Future of the Transatlantic Relationship The Annual Interview provides an opportunity to assess the strengths of the US-UK transatlantic relationship and how it will continue to thrive in the future. Full agenda to be confirmed
Hotel partner: Conference Aston in addition obtaining discount from Malmaison/HDV for those who would prefer to stay city centre.
Wednesday 26th June 2019
British American Group of Lawyers Conference
Mills & Reeve, Colmore Row
12:00pm – 4:00pm
Members: Free Non-Members: £50
TBC City Centre
5:30pm – 7:30pm Members/Conference attendees: Free Non-Members: £15+VAT
Thursday 27th June 2019
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire 8:00am – 5:00pm
Members: £75+VAT Non-Members: £100+VAT OFFER: New members get one free ticket upon joining
Annual Transatlantic Dinner
6:00pm – 11:00pm
Members: £50+VAT Non-Members: £75+VAT
Conference bookings: http://bit.ly/Transatlantic2019
Dinner bookings: http://bit.ly/TransatlanticDinner2019
Sponsorship packages: http://bit.ly/TransatlanticSponsor
Twitter handle: @TransatlanticCh
Conference hashtag: #Transatlantic2019
Main contact: Lauren Hunt, Manager, Transatlantic Chamber of Commerce
Main number: 07951 245985
Main email: firstname.lastname@example.org